Upon verifying program enrolment and processing your payment, we will send an email confirmation of registration, detailing all program information, including start time and location of program.
Payments are accepted over the phone by:
Visa / MasterCard / E-Transfer / or in person at our facility.
Unfortunately at this time,
we DO NOT accept American Express
TO REGISTER CALL :
To Text us, use the RED – Have a Question ? – Tab below
PREPARING FOR OUR PROGRAMS OR
ATTENDING OUR FACILITY
- An email confirmation is sent to each person participating in our programs which details, what PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) or general work gear they must bring as part of that program.
- We offer FREE on-site parking along with an area for pedal bikes.
- Our facility is well-equipped with a kitchen area, including microwaves, a fridge and seating area for students.
- We provide FREE coffee, tea and water along with a vending machine that offers pop, juice and assorted snacks.
- Program Check-In: 7:45 am
- Walk-Ins/Standbys may be accepted if space is available.
- All courses start at 8:00am SHARP
Students who arrive LATE may be refused entry and will be charged the full amount for the program.
Extenuating circumstances may be exempt at the discretion of Response Safety & Rescue Services.
For more information on our Terms & Conditions please CLICK BELOW
Click on Google Map Below
PDF Map – Response Safety & Rescue Services Inc.
Additional Maps for our Off-Road Rider Training Programs
PDF Map – Wildrose ATV / UTV / ARGO Training Facility
Google Map – Cataract Creek Staging Area (Snowmobile)